Benefits of Massage
Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues. Bodywork can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
Gary gives a very therapeutic massage. If you need some good bodywork, he is your go to in the Greensburg area!
Excellent massage! Released several knots with a deep tissue massage. Gary also gave me good advice on a couple of exercises to separate my upper back muscle tissue. Trying to prevent future oversized knots!
Gary does a wonderful job in really ensuring each experience is exactly what I need. During booking, there’s a section to leave notes so I can give him details of areas with issues or just the focus I want for me time. Both spaces are relaxing, and I always leave feeling relaxed and with exceptionally more mobility in tight areas. He’s also great about suggestions that will help during interim times between massages! I always look forward to my next session.
Gary absolutely rocks. He’s very professional and willing to work with individual needs. His services have helped me reach new levels with my triathlon training. Seriously affordable too. Best price I found between Batesville and Greensburg.
Super easy scheduling, wide array of availability, relaxing massage, welcoming environment, courteous and professional. 5 stars all the way.
First time customer today. Gary was very professional and detail oriented. I feel so much better! Thanks for a great experience! 5 stars!
Gary does a wonderful job! Most relaxing hour I've had in forever. My muscles feel rejuvenated, I would definitely recommend him to everyone!
Wonderful experiences! Will be back again and again. Very professional; Gary always takes great care of me!
As a competitive athlete and personal trainer, I understand the importance of recovery. Kneed Healing is a vital part of my recovery plan. Gary uses a variety of methods (deep tissue, ice stripping, dynamic stretching, etc) to keep my body moving better so that I am ready to compete at my personal best.
Gary is an excellent massage therapist!! Helped relieve my constant back pain in one session! Highly recommended!